Palermo vs Monopoli
13th Lega Pro – Italian Serie C
Mario Vigile of the Cosenza section, the referee who will referee the match of the 13th day of group C of Lega Pro. The assistants will be Domenico Fontemurato of Rome 2 and Francesco Ciancaglini of Vasto; the fourth official will be Mario Perri of Rome 1.
23 called up for #Palermo #Monopoli:
The Palermo coach, Roberto Boscaglia, speaks at the press conference to present the match against the Monopoli. The pinks are returning from the defeat against Turris and are hunting for redemption.
Boscaglia: “A goal in the 94th minute shouldn’t make us change direction. We are growing “
- “I wanted to dedicate, on behalf of the whole team, thought to little Marta and her family, we know she was a Palermo fan; we are very sad. To return to football, we have embarked on a path that has lasted for some time, we are finding all the players a bit. It is not about the modules but about the characteristics of the players. Progress in the last few races is excellent. We must not be influenced by a goal in the 94th minute, we were also in good shape.
I work on performance, not results. We are quite happy, on Wednesday we played better than against Potenza. We must continue on this path ”.
- “I know the value of the team but we have never had it complete. The full potential of Palermo still needs to be expressed. Everyone thinks as they want, but from the outside, they seem like bar talk, the players have certain characteristics and there is no question about the module “.
- “We have not recovered Santana, Marong, and Peretti. Some of the recovered players, however, are still not at the top even if they will join us on the bench. Monopolies like Turris and Potenza? It will often be an assault match for us. The Science team has characteristics similar to that of Fabiano. We will have to pay attention to their restarts, I know their coach and I know he will have prepared the match in the best possible way. We must not change our mentality and philosophy of the game ”.
- “Turris goals? We don’t have to put a ball back in centrally after the corner but we were in good shape with two men behind, we just had to stick to the man. Out of ten games, we did not have a penalty in favor, and how we play some episodes left me perplexed; it does not mean that there is something against Palermo, but it may be that the referee may make a mistake, even if with Turris an inexperienced player has been designated “.
- “I don’t want to talk about the referees, even the Paganese against us claimed a penalty. We know what help the VAR has given. We are getting used to watching that kind of game but there will always be mistakes. We have to think about ourselves, not the referees ”.
- “We have players who are returning well. Palazzi and Corrado are not at 100%, they need a few days to recover fully. Others miss the field, the game, they need to play. Luperini, Somma, Lancini, Silipo, even Valente, need to put minutes on their legs ”.
- “Lancini? Hers must be a gradual return. Due to his physical conformation, he suffers the first days of his return. It needs more time than others. Saranites? We are a team that crosses a lot precisely to exploit its characteristics. Our penalty taker? Almici, but we have three / four; There is also Floriano who is excellent, but Almici is very good “.
- “In the last year and a half, he has done better away from home, he starts well and immediately verticalizes. Expert referee? The AIA believes in him but it matters to me that the referees do not stand as protagonists; then he can also make mistakes but the referee must understand that the less you see, the better it is for him “.